Throne of Grace Assembly, Calgary is one of the branches of the Gospel Faith Mission International (GOFAMINT).
OUR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (The Gospel Faith Mission International)
TO PREACH THE WORD OF GOD and to bring people into membership of God’s family;
TO TEACH THE WORD OF GOD to enhance freedom, promote Christian maturity and bind the people to God for service, and
TO LIVE THE WORD OF GOD to demonstrate the new life in Christ to the World, and ensure the security of the believer.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Outreach: To communicate God’s word and bring people into the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matt.28:18-20; Mk.16:15).
- Worship: To live in the light of God’s presence and to celebrate God’s presence in singing, praying, giving, hearing and sharing the Word of God together as believers (John 4:23-24; 1Cor.14:26).
- Fellowship: To care for one another as a member of the family of God (Eph.2:19; Eph.6:2,3,10; James 5:16).
- Discipleship: To educate God’s people to know their positions and privileges in God and thereby grow into maturity/perfection (Eph.3:11-16).
- Service: To demonstrate God’s love by serving others (Rom.12:6-8; Gal.5:13).
OUR FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS
- In the divine inspiration of the Holy Bible. 11Tim.3:16-17; 1Pet.1:20,21
- In the trinity of the Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matt.28:19; Matt.3:16-17; Deut.6:4; 1Cor.8:6; Mk.12:28-30
- In the total depravity of the human race. Rom.5:12; Gen.6:5-7; Rom.1:28-32; Ps.51:5
- In the plan of redemption through the blood of Christ. Jn.3:16; Lev.17:11
- In repentance and restitution. Acts 3:19; Ezek.18:21; Lk.19:8-9; Matt.21:28-32; Lk.15:11-32; Is.55:7
- In justification and new birth. Jn.3:3; Rom.3:23-24
- In entire sanctification. Heb.10:10
- In water baptism as a testimony to salvation. Matt.28:19; Heb.8:26-38; Matt.3:16; Acts 2:41; Rom.6:3-14
- In the Lord’s supper. Matt.26:26-29; 1Cor.11:23-32; Ex.12:27-51; Lk.22:19
- In baptism of the Holy Spirit. John 7:32-39; Acts 2:2-13; Eph.5:18; Rom.15-16; Acts 10:46,49; Acts 19:1-6; Acts 2:39
- In the gifts and fruits of the Spirit. Rom.12:6-8; 1Cor.12:1-12; Eph.4:7-8,11,13-16; 1Peter 4:9-11; Gal.5:22-24
- In New Testament standard of gifts, offerings and tithes. 1Sam.9:5-10; 11Kings 4:7-10; Mal. 3:8-12; Lk.21:1-4, Matt.23:23; 1Cor.8:1-9; 9:1-12
- In biblical principle of marriage. Matt.5:31-32, 19:9; Mark 10:1-12; Lk.16:18; Rom.7:2-3; Mal.2:13-16; Gen.2:18; Matt.19:4-6; 1:18-20; 1Cor.7:10-11
- In divine healing and present day miracles. James 5:14-16; Is.53:4; Matt.8:8
- In the civil government. Rom.13:1-5; Ex.22:28; 1Pet.2:17; Acts 5:29
- In the resurrection of the body. Rev.20:5; John 11:25-27; Deut.12; 1Cor.15
- In the second coming of Christ. 1Thess.4:16-17; 1Jon 2:28 (NLT)
- In the tribulation. Matt.24:21-28; Rev.6:7
- In eternal heaven and hell. Matt.22:31-46
- In the judgement seat of Christ for saint’s rewards. Matt.16:27; 25:31-46; 1Cor.3:10-15; 11Cor.5:10; Rev.22:12
- In the millennial reign of Christ. Dan.7:13-14,18; Rev.20:1-5; Rev.19:11-21
- In the final judgement and in the endless punishment of unbelievers. Rev.20:10-15
- In the new heaven and the new earth. Is.65:17-18; Rev.21:1-3Rev.21:1-3
- In the endless ages when God the Father of all shall be all in all. 1Cor.15:24-28
Pastor Dr. Paul Ojomu
Pastor Dr. Kunmi Joshua Akarakiri
Pastor Dr. Eddy Ukpakha
Pastor Olubunmi Adetula
Pastor Dr. David Alabi
JESUS IS LORD!
GOFAMINT Throne of Grace Assembly: Building Lives, Breaking Barriers…